Sunday 20 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 15

A song which describes you.

Interesting one this as it obviously depends on what mood I am in. I asked my good lady yesterday about this one and she just laughed - I didn't ask for more details.

So lets think this through, I'm loyal, stubborn, annoying, fun, impatient and patient (not in equal measures). I can sometimes be moody, sometimes be laid back, I can be intense and caring at the same time.

I am often the 'devils advocate' in many discussions so I guess 'Heretic Anthem' by Slipknot would be a good choice, I mean in those moments and a few others I can think of 'If you're 555, then I'm 666'.

I enjoy having a good time so anything by 'Fun Lovin' Criminals' would be a good.

My good lady came up with a choice today about split-personality which must relate to my mood swings!

So I thought immediately of this http://youtu.be/LoF_a0-7xVQ

So I asked a few people and I'm going with the first response that came through and I like it, cheers Rasta P ;-)

http://youtu.be/PmVusVh4TRQ

2 comments:

  1. You're more than welcome Maurice! (Do you see what I did there?!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, trying hard to do the wee-woo noise now!

    ReplyDelete