Sunday 10 April 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 4

A movies which makes you sad.

There are couple of movies which make me sad - Mamma Mia is one, Dirty Dancing is another and Titanic, ooh and Pearl Harbour are the others.

What makes me sad is that they made them!!!!

No being serious for a moment, one film immediately sprung to mind when I saw this category.

It is a children's film and for me it should come with a huge warning notice. I have seen it only once and can not nor will not ever watch it again. I didn't cry, but the emotions were high. The story left me feeling so depressed and saddened that it has possibly traumatised me for life (ok that bit is an exaggeration).

It is however deeply sad and took me by total surprise.

Mrs. Nik tells me that children would cope better with the storyline as they can process things better than adults - I'll just have to trust that instinct.

Watch this film with tissues and be warned.

http://bit.ly/fbOjfj

No comments:

Post a Comment