Monday 18 April 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 12

A movie you hate.

Seriously I have no idea what to but on this one.

New Moon (Twiglet saga) I disliked, apart from the once decent fight the rest was pure unadulterated Emo moping and as for the end - jeez give me back my 2 hours.

Talking of 2 hours wasted, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was also mind numbingly dull. In the films defence I didn't manage to finish the book either.

Step Brothers - after being hassled by my brother-in-law to watch this, we turned it of after about 10 minutes - he even admitted that on reflection is was terrible.

As a movie fan I don't really ever hate a film. I may dislike it but hate is too strong a word.

So today has no choice, although

Star Wars Episode 3 was total sh1t!

No comments:

Post a Comment